AAA Worth It!

Well fellas, ya done out done yourselves!!! After many years of FS simming (going back to FS1!), this oldtimer finally feels young again. This is the best use of the FSX mission feature yet. I can't get enough of fly'n for African Safari Charter! After plowing into an elephant on takeoff at Mweiga on rwy 30, and having to take the hammer to the Caravan to straighten out the cowling, I am pleased to say that Charlie 1 remains airborne ready for the next assignment. Heaven forbid that we should let down our passengers from sightseeing the wildlife across the Simba Taru. Got to go now...no doubt our ASC Dispatcher is calling me...don't want to her let her down...I think I might be her favourite pilot...she keeps asking me for coffee!!! Will get back to you with more stories in a few days...

P.S. Here's hoping that once I get enough flight hours, maybe I will be able to fly for Hawaiian Sighteeing Airlines (HSA) or Alaska Adventure Airlines (AAA) or Australian Outback Charters (AOC)....Any chance? :D

Looking forward to more of your experiences with this , Canuck. Its not on my shopping list as yet, but I could be persuaded. :)

Quite simply the best "purpose" for FSX is having something to do, instead of just flying from a to b via your own flightplan. AAA is really great and simple in use. Start the mission, and save when you need to quit because of wife/job :angry: . Load up the next time and continue where you left of.

Quite simply its very comparable with Just Flight's "Air Hauler", but much simpler in implementation.

If you like flying with a purpose, like the "normal" missions in FSX, you will simply love this!