Still Some Don't Work With AES 2.2

Hello Oliver,

The new version 2.2 did fix AES to recognize several more airports, which I went ahead and bought credits for.

I am still having problems with AES not recognizing MYNN Imagine W Nassau Intl-Bahamas.

I did figure out why I couldn't get it to recognize KIAD. I have Blueprint Scenery's version and not Imagine S version (bummer). Will you be doing Blueprint Scenery's version of KIAD?

• Developer

Did you try to reinstall Nassau?

Blueprint will not be get AES, they don't want it. There are several statement on there site.

Also try to install the SP2/acc compatibility pack as well.

What is this "SP2/acc compatibility pack"?

I will try to reinstall Nassau tonight. I didn't try that. Everything else is working.

I'll go ahead and buy Imagine KIAD and probably won't be buying any more Blueprint if the same airport with AES is available. I think it is silly for them to not want AES working with their airports. AES sells airports.

I re-installed Nassau, but AES still doesn't recognize it. Everything else is working and as soon as I can get it to recognize Nassau, I'll get another credit pack and get the remainder of my airports activated for AES in FSX.

• Developer

Did you install AES 2.02? If so, check in the Imagesim Scenery directory, if you find the following filename:

terminal_01.BGL,jetways_active_01.BGL

and in the Imagesim Texture directory

mynn01.bmp

If not, the scenery seams not to be installed at the correct patchlevel.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Oliver

AES doesn't recognize MYNN here as well

I'm using FSX ACC on Vista64

I reinstalled MYNN but it didn't help

I installed ImagineSim MYNN for FSX (not the upgrade FS9 > FSX) dated 16.12.2008 and the FSX Patch dated 23.12.2008

I do have the files mynn01.bmp and terminal_01.BGL at the right place

but instead of the file

jetways_active_01.BGL

I have

active_jetways_01_day.bgl

and

active_jetways_01_night.bgl

Is it possible to adopt the routines in the next release?

Thanks

Regards

Dirk

Since I upgraded to version 2.2 I cannot configure my a/c not even increasing or decreasing audio.

I keep getting message to disable in fs9 and have tried almost everything like pause the sim releasing the brakes.

Can any one help me?

Alpha41

• Developer

Since I upgraded to version 2.2 I cannot configure my a/c not even increasing or decreasing audio.

I keep getting message to disable in fs9 and have tried almost everything like pause the sim releasing the brakes.

Can any one help me?

Alpha41

You have Vista? You FS is below c:\Program Files...?

Make a shortcut of AESConfig.EXE (you find in <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES directory) to the desktop and start AESConfig direct.

When you have configured your FS to run in Admin compatible mode, then you must also start AESConfig in the same mode as the FS, otherwise Vista will block the communication.

You have Vista? You FS is below c:\Program Files...?

Make a shortcut of AESConfig.EXE (you find in <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES directory) to the desktop and start AESConfig direct.

When you have configured your FS to run in Admin compatible mode, then you must also start AESConfig in the same mode as the FS, otherwise Vista will block the communication.

• Developer

Did you place the aircraft to an AES enabled Airport, before you start the config?

Did you see the Green LOCAL in the upper left corner of the AESConfig?

Hello Oliver

Thanks a lot for AES2.03

Unfortunately MYNN still is not recognized as installed (yes I reinstalled)

Could you please help me?

I'm running FSX ACCPACK on Vista64 and have the latest version of Imaginesim MYNN for FSX installed

I can't find any additional patch to install.

Thanks and regards

Dirk

• Developer

Can you please try to place the attaced TXT file into the SCENERY Directory of you MYNN Airport.

Then check if AES will see it.

If you see double jetways after AES is active there, rename the Jetways_Active*.BGL files in *.OFF

AESA_MYNN_IMG.TXT

Hello Oliver

Thanks for the fast reply

The txt file made AES to recognize MYNN

and I had to set the files active_jetways_01_*.bgl to off

Now everything is fine

Thanks a lot for your help and your superb AES

Kind regards

Dirk