Using FSx and Fs9 airports in it

Hi,

Before buying AES credits I would like to know something :

After a bit of work I have Casablanca and Monastir perfectly working in FSX.

Can I use AES icw those airports too ?

( Originally they are fs9 airports )

Thanks,

• Developer

No, not yet, because they are no official supported.

But, when you still have the FS9 on you PC and you use AESHelp there to activate this two airports, you can copy the files AESA_GMML_ATO.BGL and AESA_DTMB_LTU.BGL from <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY.

But, after every start of AESHelp in FSX, this files are removed there and you have to copy them again.

And, you will not get any support for this airports in FSX as long as they are not offical FSX compatible.

No, not yet, because they are no official supported.

But, when you still have the FS9 on you PC and you use AESHelp there to activate this two airports, you can copy the files AESA_GMML_ATO.BGL and AESA_DTMB_LTU.BGL from <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY.

But, after every start of AESHelp in FSX, this files are removed there and you have to copy them again.

And, you will not get any support for this airports in FSX as long as they are not offical FSX compatible.

If I install Fs9, install both scenery unmodified , then backup the 2 Aes bgl files and than uninstall Fs9, can I than copy the 2 files each time to get it to work?

Or does Fs9 has to be installed too ?

• Developer

The problem is, that you can't assign the credit to get them in FULL without the FS9. Once the credits are assign, you dont need the FS9 anymore, because the FSX will see it too. But i can not garantie, that this will work in future, so I don't recommand this. But send an email to support@aerosoft.com and ask to forward it to me. Please explain me there, what you have done to make them working in FSX. Maybe then I can activate this airports for FSX too in next release.