VFR Germany South

• Aerosoft

Nice extensive review of VFR Germany South at VFRreviews.com, I most of all loved the images. Though the conclusion is a bit mixed: "VFR Germany is an ambitious undertaking. Aerosoft have set out to produce a complete package with custom autogen, VFR landmarks and extra airfields, to cover the whole of Germany. This product is also aligned with other Aerosoft products, such as the Mega Airports series. So I think Germany is the only large country for which a developer is successfully delivering a complete FSX solution. It is let down a little bit by anomalies which result from using automated techniques and incompatible data. But this is generally the case with extended coverage products and I think, with VFR Germany 3, Aerosoft has done a very good job of minimising these issues and producing a product which is a joy to explore. I like to end up with a nice large image of a special moment where everything has come together,..." we still agree with the review wholehartedly.

Nice extensive review of VFR Germany South at VFRreviews.com, I most of all loved the images. Though the conclusion is a bit mixed: "VFR Germany is an ambitious undertaking. Aerosoft have set out to produce a complete package with custom autogen, VFR landmarks and extra airfields, to cover the whole of Germany. This product is also aligned with other Aerosoft products, such as the Mega Airports series. So I think Germany is the only large country for which a developer is successfully delivering a complete FSX solution. It is let down a little bit by anomalies which result from using automated techniques and incompatible data. But this is generally the case with extended coverage products and I think, with VFR Germany 3, Aerosoft has done a very good job of minimising these issues and producing a product which is a joy to explore. I like to end up with a nice large image of a special moment where everything has come together,..." we still agree with the review wholehartedly.

Hello Matthijs,

The link you placed is not correct.

I think you'll have to remove 1 "http://" ;-)

Greetings!