How much does a packet of 10 credits cost?

I have never used AES as I have never had a flight simulator prior to FSX.

I remember asking a while back if AES could be used with FSX but the answer at the time was no.

So a big thank you to everyone who have made the compatability with FSX possible.

Now I just need to buy a better PC before I get my hands "dirty" again.

So obviously I am interested in AES.

Could someone please tell me the cost of a packet of 10 credits as I understand that is the default size of a packet?

Thank you,

Arnold.

So basically 15 Euros for 10 credits.

Thanks Oliver.

Do not rely on it.

1- The more you buy, the more free credits you get.

2- By the time you are done, you will have spent more than just that, as you will come to find out how great it is and how you will no longer use airports that do not offer the services.

By the time you are done, you will have spent more than just that...

Ain't that the truth! I originally downloaded the base pack only because it supported FlyTampa's freeware KBOS, never intending to purchase credit packs. Six serial numbers later...

:lol:

I first bought it because, following the release of FSDT LSZH I wanted to see if AES would move the glass jet bridges. Something my FlyLogic LSZH couldn't do. I never looked back. I love AES. Which reminds me, I need to buy the Belfast now. Hopefully, Gianni LOWI is also 2.0 ready!!!

AES is such a great idea and well worth the money. It is the only scenery program in FS history that constantly evolves and can continue to make money. And because new airports and features are always being added, no need to inflate the price because we keep buying credits!! It's like the same customers keep buying the product over and over. What a hellova concept!!