Mega Airport Frankfurt X Troubles.. -no Traffic

FeroX113

Hey guys.. Just recieved my Mega Airport Frankfurt & Heathrow X -for FSX ofc.

Then I decided that I would install it and all that, and worked out as usual. But then came the testing.. I checked the box, asking me if I wished to install static aircrafts -but I really do not see any!..

Please help :'/

Thanks,

Matias.

Hello Matias,

Strange I must admit as most people request how to get rid of it has it takes up valuable AI Traffic parking spots.

Is your scenery density slider set to max, if not can you set it and then recheck.

Hello Matias,

Strange I must admit as most people request how to get rid of it has it takes up valuable AI Traffic parking spots.

Is your scenery density slider set to max, if not can you set it and then recheck.

Yes sir, all on highest since I've got a massive computer ;) So really shouldn't be that :s

Yes sir, all on highest since I've got a massive computer ;) So really shouldn't be that :s

I had twice no traffic in EDDF:

- The First time it was due to a bad ai - traffic file from German Airfields 9. After I removed GAF 9, everything was working.

- The second and last time was after my installation of FS 9. After unselecting the "display Shadow" - Option everything went back to normal as well.

Good Luck,

Max