Fsrecorder

f18lover0.o

I know that aerosoft has nothing to do with this tool for fsx but i have a problem .I want to make videos about some of aerosoft's awesome products BUT fsrecorder is not working.The reason i posted it in this forum is because there are alot of programmers/people that knows alot about computers so anyways this is what i did.I installed it using the autoinstaller then i opened fsx,ten i am prompt to trust fsrecorder so i clicked yes then when i went to addons tab in fsx i dont see fsrecorder i only see leveldsimulations and pmdg simulations and walk and follow but no fsrecorder please help thanks :):rolleyes::lol:

Wow that was quick i have windows 7 beta and its the latest version and its not due to windows 7 because i ran the installer for fs9 and it was working with no problem ;)

Have you tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it? I know that sounds too simplified but I've noticed that with the newest release of the software, I sometimes won't get FSRecorder to show up in-game. I've had your problem before and a reinstall seemed to fix it. I'm not sure if W7 has the feature, but if you can right click the installer and run as administrator, try that. If not, I'd hit up their support.