Twin Otter Paint Kit

cattz

This paintkit seems to just have the BA livery bmp's. Although it's a PSD there are no layers, just a single raster. I use PSP 8.1 which supports most of the PS features so I've always been able to open a layered PSD. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Hello Cattz,

It would appear that this paintkit is not Compatible with Paint Shop Pro because the way it was saved.

If you know someone who has access to Photoshop they can load them up and then save them using Maximum Compatibility and then they should show up layered in PSP.

Guest Hodge001

Hi All

I have just re saved the original paint kit for the Twin Otter as a PSD files, and have had a buddy open them with PSP (I do not know which version he uses) and they all open OK including the layers, although they are not grouped as they are in the original kit.

So if anybody would like me to send them on, we will just have to figure out a method to use, as the zip file weighs in at around 33.7Mb, roughly the same as the original.

Hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson