Some Advice..

Hy!

I've only used fs9 so far, but I really loved the new catalina videos and, as I have an FSX copy I bought a few years ago, maybe it is time to move from fs9 to FSX. I will keep using fs9 to airliners simulation.. My question is, I have a laptop (Core2Duo T9400, 4gbs DDR2 800, ATI 3650 512mbs dedicated memory with vista ultimate 64) and I'm wondering if I could use this laptop to play FSX. I don't want to use virtual traffic, or car traffic. I just wan't to fly in a good looking scenery (madeira X) with a good airplane (catalina) to have fun, and if possible, run FSX with decent graphics (make it look better than fs9) so that I could fly slow and low and trully enjoy my flight!

So do you guys think my laptop could handle this?

Thanks in advance

Carlos

Hello Carlos,

Why not try installing it onto your laptop then ramp all the settings up and see what you get frame rate wise with a default jet at a busy airport. If you install it though and your laptop has another partition other than a C: drive then I advise you to install it anywhwere other than the default location.