Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

BigRick

"no More Info Available Yet" Error V1.99b

This is a new one for me! I've got ImagineSim's KATL scenery and have applied some of my AES credits to it. When pressing the in-sim activation key for AES, the window pops up saying "KATL - FULL No more info available yet" and AES wont work. Seen that one before? Any clues? Thanx!

-Rick

This is a new one for me! I've got ImagineSim's KATL scenery and have applied some of my AES credits to it. When pressing the in-sim activation key for AES, the window pops up saying "KATL - FULL No more info available yet" and AES wont work. Seen that one before? Any clues? Thanx!

-Rick

Have you try to resync/repair airport in AES help?

-Rick

Where is you aircraft placed on the airport? Maybe try to place it at any taxiway and try again to open the window.

I had a similar problem with KATL, where AES simply didnt recognise the scenery was installed.

A simple re-install fixed the problem

His problem was different, here AES was active, but AES did not start the process at the position.

I have seen a little problem in my code, where this can happen under special conditions, when the aircraft is direct loaded in parked mode at a Gate. This will be fixed in AES 2.0