Is Aerosoft Australia Any Relation?

bandsma

I noticed that Megascenery Earth is produced by Aerosoft Australia Pty Ltd and one of the forum admins uses the name AerosoftDevelopers. Is this is subsidiary or something?

I bought some scenery from them and noticed that there was some errors with the product. So I posted it on the forum but got little in the way of resolution. I also asked for more details regarding the quality of other scenery I wanted to buy but no response. I noticed there are lots of other bugs that have been pointed out on the forum but there seems to be little interest in resolving them. Which leads me to believe that it is not related since the level of customer service at this Aerosoft is so spectacular.

As I understand it they are in no way related, and I have not bought any of their products.

I believe they are Aussie, which embarrasses me a little, but other Aussie companies make up for them, in particular those that produce FTX and OZx scenery and repaints.

I'm sure someone from Aerosoft will confirm my thoughts at some stage...

Malcolm

...but other Aussie companies make up for them, in particular those that produce FTX and OZx scenery and repaints...

Undoubtedly FTX and related parties are certainly on par with Aerosoft Germany. I would hope that no one would make an association with them just because they are both Aussies. (Though I was tempted to make some generalizations about Aussies after losing a good deal of money investing in some supposedly safe Macquarie infrastructure funds.)

Wasn't happy with their customer support. I've purchased their megasceneryX and MS Earth and most of the MSEarth stuff is just average (there are some good areas). MegasceneryX is very good but they abandoned that. The MSEarth is expensive too.

Complete night & day difference between the two companies.

Aerosoft Germany one of the best!

-Jim

Gents, dont use this forum tp pass judgement over other commercial companies please.

Sorry Mathijs!

The Catalina is in my opinion the most imersive aircraft add-on yet, and my mention of Aussie companies was made because their products, for me, just add to the 'immersiveness' (if there is such a word) of one of the finest aircraft ever produced for FSX. The fact that I can now fly a RAAF version of this great aircraft just adds to the enjoyment.

I now have many of the Aerosoft fleet sitting in my hangar, and they are certainly my favourites, especially the Catalina, not to forget the Bush Hawk, Twin Otter, Beaver.......

The only judgement I would make is that Aerosoft products, their forums and support are top class. Congratulations to a wonderful team!

Malcolm

MegasceneryX is very good but they abandoned that. The MSEarth is expensive too.

MSE is the same product as MegasceneryX, they simply realized they could make more money selling it piecemeal.