Lockeed Martin F-16c Test Model

stovall

Here is a repaint of the F-16C test model in Lockeed Martin colors. There are several pictures out there of the real aircraft with this paint scheme. It will be uploaded at Sim Outhouse this weekend.

Regards, Tom

F-16C%20LockeedMartin6.jpg

F-16C%20LockeedMartin5.jpg

F-16C%20LockeedMartin4.jpg

F-16C%20LockeedMartin3.jpg

F-16C%20LockeedMartin2.jpg

F-16C%20LockeedMartin.jpg

Looks great Tom, to bad the SOH server crashed, guess we will have to wait a week or so.

Anyway this will look great over the skys of DFW, flying out of NAS Ft. Worth JRB (Carswell), home of the Lockheed-Martin F-16. This will also look great over Edwards AFB on some flight test runs.

Rod

Rod, the SOH server seem to be up again so it should not be long now.

I have been working with some of the colors like the blue strips on the vertical stabilizer and the nose cone as well. I think they are about right now. It is difficult to get the colors from a picture because of different sun and light intensities. Anyway I will zip her up today and sent to SOH uploads.

Thanks for the comment, it is good to know someone out there whats your stuff. :)

Regards, Tom

Hi Tom, I have been flying this for a couple of days and thought that I would let you know that I really like the way the blue grey paints looks, has a real sheen to it.

Rod

Hi Tom, I have been flying this for a couple of days and thought that I would let you know that I really like the way the blue grey paints looks, has a real sheen to it.

Rod

Thanks Rod, the blue grey was something I really tried to match with the pictures. I changed the color continually just about every day till I came up with this color. I have not seen another paint scheme with just this color blue grey. I even changed the nose cone to match. The input helps.

Much appreciated, Tom

• 1 month later...
Looks like the upload section at SOH is not working as yet. Those server crashes are a pain. For those who want to fly the Lockeed Martin F-16C Test paint scheme you can get her by clicking here.

Tom,

I tried the link isn't working. I went to SOH and looked up your last name and I see the other repaints you did, but not this one. I would love to have it. It looks great.

Regards,

Jack

Tom,

I tried the link isn't working. I went to SOH and looked up your last name and I see the other repaints you did, but not this one. I would love to have it. It looks great.

Regards,

Jack

Sorry Jack, the link is restored now. Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy the Lockeed Martin test model.

Tom