Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
btosoaring

New to CumulusX! - having trouble.....

Hello Peter,

:embaressed: Duh! I had set the theme to "Clear Skies" instead of "Fair Weather" :confused2:

It is working fine now!! Guess I need to read things better! :dancing: Thanks for all the help! Now on to your lastest version - then on to Sim Probe! :ok:

Well, I turned out to have a huge mess. I have XP Media Edition and it had net framework 1.1 on it so when I put 2.0 on I removed the lower version - Big Mistake!!

Soooo, I took everything off, reinstalled net 1.1 and the updates and hotfixes (never uninstalled 2.0), then reinstalled FSX and everything was back to normal.

Don,

if you ever have to install .NET 2.0 for any reason: don't remove the .NET 1.1. .NET2.0 is additional to 1.1.

Bert

Don,

if you ever have to install .NET 2.0 for any reason: don't remove the .NET 1.1. .NET2.0 is additional to 1.1.

Bert

Bert,

Yeah, I learned the hard way!! :cry: :cry: :smashfreak: :urmm: :fallingbricks: :crylaugh:

Don