Small Aircraft + Position Of Ground Handler: Two Little Problems

Hi. Is it somehow possible, for certain planes, to adjust the position that the ground handler takes up after he has placed the 'blocks in position'? I have one or two a/c with stairs which descend when you open the exits. The 'AES man' always goes and stands right under the exit and therefore gets the stairs descending upon his head. Even without the a/c's own default stairways, the handler would be crushed by the AES stairways moving in...

Also, as these are generally small a/c (e.g. David Maltby's BAC 1-11) they have only one passenger exit, at the front. If I set a/c parameters in AESHELP for this exit, I will of course get two lots of steps there, one that is part of the a/c model, and then the AES set superimposed on them. If I don't set any a/c exits in the parameters setup, that of course solves the duplicate steps issue, but I then don't seem to get any ground services at all - no catering, boarding etc. I can only suppose that AES is so set up that if the intelliscene file has no exits programmed in, nothing else works after the blocks are set. I tried setting cargo hold positions, but still no ground services/passengers ever arrive without an exit mapped.

Is there a way around these two little problems? (There is a dummy passneger door on the F/O side (right side) of the fuselage, and I could have a set of AES stairs go there - but there is no way to set an AES parameter for an exit on that side of the a/c in AESHELP.

Thanks,

Martin

I hit a Lot of AES Handling Agent that stand directly in the propeller blades of my

PA44 Seminole. I don't know why he like the thrill...

I got used to it, and my insurance pays for it :D

Maybe the 2.0 Guys will be more serious in propellers and doorways.