Taxi Signs Arlanda Fs9

camaflight

Hi all,

I'm using the Arlanda scenery updated (AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-STOCKHOLM-ARLANDA_FS2004_UPD_V110) with FS9.

I have one question; is it that sparse with taxi signs at Arlanda in reality or are a lot of them just left out in the Mega Airport Stockholm-scenery ?

Carl

• 2 months later...
Hello Carl,

Theres quite a few in some areas and not so many in others, as to whether its like this in real life maybe someone who works there could comment.

I flew ESSA-ENGM today. I seem to have LESS taxi signs now with the update. Or... NO taxi signs.

I know for a fact there are taxi signs there.. even thought we're talking about Sweden. :lol:

Last time I flew that route in real,I had no problem keeping a tab on where we were taxiing by looking at the ... you guessed it right, The Taxi Signs!

So.. how is this possible? How come? What to do?

Hello Clipper,

Is your scenery density setting up full.

I seem to have enough taxiway signs on mine.

Off course.. I talking FS9 version. Nobody is running that on anything else than max nowadays.

So,how many updates are there? How/where to get them?

I see to updates, 1.10 and Taxi Lights.

But,my installer says version 1.20

Strange.

Well,others also have the 1.20 version. And others also have sparse taxi signs AND,the ones that are there you need to zoom x 2 or 4 to see what's on them. Normally,when you taxi,you see the signs very well from the cockpit.

So is not the case i FS always,and especially in this addon.

So,the makers must have forgot all about the signs I guess.

Or maybe it's because he is from a rival city,that he "forgot" them. :P

Anyway,from payware I expect more!