Eastern Europe sceneries

Antonov22

I have request:

Could you (aerosoft) make some more eastern europe sceneries, in my opinion everything between Hungary and Greece is a black hole in Flight Simulator, there is nearly no scenery available.

I would love to see:

LYBE - Belgrad - Surcin

LROP - Bucharest - Otopeni

LBSF - Sofia

all of these airport have made a big numer of upgrades to their airports

If it's possible to take my note in considerating, i would be grateful ;)

Many thanks in advance :)

You are absolutely right, eastern Europe is a black hole in fs. May I add to the wishlist Warsawa, Prag, Athens, Tirana and the Greek Islands.

Italian, Portugese and Spanish airports would be nice aswell. North African also. Cairo and Marocco?

It will be interesting to see what aerosft will bring us in the future.

Hi guys,

being from Balkans myself, and inspired with Aerosofts work, I decided to try to make something of my own, some scenery that I'm familiar with.

As I'm all ready in 3D architectural visualization business for over 6 years, i searched internet for tools that are needed to make FSX scenery. And in few hours this is what I got.

post-21728-1235591949_thumb.jpg post-21728-1235592126_thumb.jpg post-21728-1235592207_thumb.jpg

This is LQBK, airport of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Republika Srpska), my cousin is a pilot and he is based there so he can provide me with lots of material. What you see now is just photo scenery and main control tower building, just model no textures. Of course, there is still lots of work to be done, like runaway and taxiway alignment with background, I plan to make it with all buildings, trees etc.

So for those that are interested will provide a link to download it when its finished. When it'll be I don't know, because I have a lot of work, but in my time off, I'll try to make it as soon as possible.

mikkel mentioned Split and Pula, I would also like to see those, as i spent all my summer vacations in that region. Those two would not be so hard to make, as they are not such big airports, but for me problem is how to get material.

Best regards