TSR autobrake + DA F-70

Krisztian

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to set up the TSR autobrake for the Digital Aviaton Fokker F-70? The manual does no really explain this expect 6 position configuration which not fit to F-70.

Happy Landings

Krisztian

registered FSUIPC, FSX, VISTA

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to set up the TSR autobrake for the Digital Aviaton Fokker F-70? The manual does no really explain this expect 6 position configuration which not fit to F-70.

Happy Landings

Krisztian

registered FSUIPC, FSX, VISTA

Hi

The Program can work with any Aircraft because it is a standalone application. There are several ways to define.

1/ without a registered version of FSUIPC

There is asmall Panel you can activate that you can move to somewhere on the screen you want (only visible in FS9 / FSX Window Mode).

When you then move the mouse pointer just above the position you would like to have the program switches to rhis position, as well visible the actual position. It is NOT needed to click on the position, just moving the mouse pointer is good.

2/ with a registered version of FSUIPC

a - You can define keys in FSUIPC to select a position or just use hardware that writes the value to this Offset

b - by using the default Autobrake switch (e.g. default Boeing) from its panel.cfg and place it in your Panel (knowledge of this to change panel.cfg's is needed !!) you can use this switch together with a changed air file of the used Aircraft. But this works for FS9 (FS2004) ONLY, not in FSX!

Hi Thomas

is there a changed .air file available yet for the 50N Boeing 737-500?

If there is then how do I go about getting it - if there is not, then how do I ask someone nicely to create one?

Thanks

Walter