No AES support at Mega Paris CDG

horationonde

A few days ago a bought, downloaded and installed the Mega Paris CDG add-on but haven't been able to get AES support at the airport. I use FS2004. I did not have previous versions of Paris CDG and when I try to add credit and activate the airport in AES, I get this message:

"Active Scenery Simwings France 2 - Paris CDG not found or not active. Please install or activate in the Scenery Library first"

I bought Mega Paris CDG because the product description says, "This is a total rebuild of the previous versions". I don't want to have to buy an earlier version just to activate the new one. Could someone please help?? :( Horatio

Hi,

if this message appears, then Simwings France 2 - Paris is the airport you tried to activate in AES!

Make sure, you have the latest Version 1.98B and activate LFPG Simwings Paris MAP2008.

Hi Marco

Many thanks for your help on this. The confusing thing is that it does not appear on the 'Latest Products' list AES Version 1.98B. Perhaps this could be amended so that when someone goes to the "Free Downloads" section what they see first is "AES Base Pack (Version 1.98B)". Anyway, I have now downloaded this version and Paris CDG is working fine.

Thanks once again!

Cheers

H