H1 Racer

• Aerosoft

It might not be the most informative FS magazine, but for sure it is the best looking one. With a great margin. In fact no other even is in the same ballpark. And this issue has an interview with Stefan Hoffman, my latest favorite modeler, about the H1 racer. And did I explain it looks good? Ohhh ok... well see for yourself.

Download the 3rd issue

post-43-1225891745_thumb.jpg

It might not be the most informative FS magazine, but for sure it is the best looking one. With a great margin. In fact no other even is in the same ballpark. And this issue has an interview with Stefan Hoffman, my latest favorite modeler, about the H1 racer. And did I explain it looks good? Ohhh ok... well see for yourself.

Download the 3rd issue

Probably the best online FS magazine available. Way better than IVAO's Virtual Sky! The blog is also recommended to check from time to time, pretty good wallpapers have appeared there...