AES Huge Huge Mistake

pilotba747

What a huge huge mistake I have made!!!!!!! I have just installed the AES Base pack, what a superb product this is. It has taken my hobby to a whole new level. Aerosoft are not stupid are they? They give you several free airports to go and play with. Come into the sweat shop and try the goods for free, it is going to cost me a small fortune to upgrade all the Airports that I have, most of the Aerosoft catalogue and many many more besides. This really is a must have for the serious flight simmer providing that you have a big enough wallet or a very understanding bank manager. Any freebies Aerosoft for a good customer?

I feel your pain... I originally installed the base pack because I found out it supported FlyTampa's KBOS for free, then I discovered something called payware airport scenery and 5 serial numbers later, I'm totally addicted to AES. You're right, Aerosoft isn't stupid. ;)

• Verified Developer

Hi,

when you are a good AES customer, you get the bonus. But why should be AES for free only because you are a good Aerosoft customer? :)

I have no benefit, when you buy other products, so I give a bonus for my product. ;)