add on files not working

sagamol

I have several add-ons i downloaded to my FSX+ ACC over time , airplanes and sceneries alike, that have been working without a problem , UNTIL this week. the newly downloaded files show in their respective folders. i have not changed the way i have been installing them. sceneries go to ADD ON SCENERY/SENERY and aircraft go in FSX/SIMOBJECTS/AIRPLANES. the problem startet with the download from AVSIM , the FSX/FS2004 CONCORD and the AIRBUS 318 ALITALIA . I also downloaded a new Mission from AVSIM. i can not load the flightplan from the LOAD menu ( it does show the flight plan in the folder fore FSX FLIGHTS, just like the others i have done in the past) the planes i downloaded are also listed in the aircraft folder as it should , but are not visible in the AIRPLANE selection menu when i look for them there.

is there a CODE that has vanished, that allows FSX to make those downloads active??

please let me know if there is something i check !

Thanks, Tom

For the Concorde, there are several additional steps to installing the aircraft that you may have missed. Open the folder and read the instructions, then follow them. It is NOT a drag and drop install.

A quick search on the Avsim file library reveals no Airbus 318 in Alitalia colours, so suggest you contact the individual developer.