Fsmap Rejects Registration

DeFacto

Hello,

I have been trying to install FSMap which I purchased last June. It install OK but when I run it, it looks for registration info.

The only info I have is what I received by email after the purchase plus what is listed under My Account at Aerosoft.

I enter the serial number provided by both these sources and I get INCORRECT License info.

I have attached a screen shot showing my attempt at registration, my email after purchase and the Aerosoft webpage showing the order in which i purchase the product.

I notice that that it seems to be looking for a 23 char key whereas the only "blurb" I have is a 21 char serial number. Am I missing something obvious here...? I have never had a problem installing any of my other Aerosoft products.

Please view the attached screen shot - you may have to pan left and right as it is almost 4000 pixels wide.

Best regards

DeFacto!

post-18930-1223677593_thumb.jpg

• Aerosoft
Hello,

I have been trying to install FSMap which I purchased last June. It install OK but when I run it, it looks for registration info.

The only info I have is what I received by email after the purchase plus what is listed under My Account at Aerosoft.

I enter the serial number provided by both these sources and I get INCORRECT License info.

I have attached a screen shot showing my attempt at registration, my email after purchase and the Aerosoft webpage showing the order in which i purchase the product.

I notice that that it seems to be looking for a 23 char key whereas the only "blurb" I have is a 21 char serial number. Am I missing something obvious here...? I have never had a problem installing any of my other Aerosoft products.

Please view the attached screen shot - you may have to pan left and right as it is almost 4000 pixels wide.

Best regards

DeFacto!

You missed the fact it is a two stage registration. Either check back on the product page or see the FAQ here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=16339

If there's any problem let us know, we are here to help.

You missed the fact it is a two stage registration. Either check back on the product page or see the FAQ here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=16339

If there's any problem let us know, we are here to help.

Yes you are right - never picked up on the 2 stage process. Fully sorted now - thanks for your help and patience.

DeFacto