Lukla New Downloadversion For Fs2004

I reinstalled the New version Lukla_V100 on my PC, with the new key I pasted from my order-history, but I now miss the buildings around the parkingplace and also the stonewall on top of the runway. Even after installing the addon a second time the same omission occurred.

Besides from this: when I place a (different) plane (the TwinOtter) on the beginning of the runway, save it and start it up later (this as one of my favorite saved flights) the first time I start it up the plane always is located somewhere in the mountains and the second time I start it, the same saved flight the plane is on the right spot on the beginning of the runway.

This was always the situation with my previous Lukla version _100 but I got used to it, with the new version _V100 I expected this problem to be solved, but this is not the case in my situation.In the older version the buildings around the parkingplace with various people were there as well as stone wall on top of the runway.

These faults do not occur incidently, but always when I start the Lukla Addon.

I Use Windows XP clean installed on a newly build game PC and I also still use FS2004 on it.

Please inform me how to proceed.

Han Boerendans

I reinstalled the New version Lukla_V100 on my PC, with the new key I pasted from my order-history, but I now miss the buildings around the parkingplace and also the stonewall on top of the runway.

Just set the scenery complexity to "very dense" or higher and the problem will be gone.

Besides from this: when I place a (different) plane (the TwinOtter) on the beginning of the runway, save it and start it up later (this as one of my favorite saved flights) the first time I start it up the plane always is located somewhere in the mountains and the second time I start it, the same saved flight the plane is on the right spot on the beginning of the runway

Yep. Saving a flight on uneven terrain like in Lukla just doesn´t work properly - at least not in FS2004.

Bests,

Sascha