Aerosoft Advise: Software For Simmers

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]

• 1 month later...

I'm using O&O V10. It works quietly in the background and keeps things defragged, but once in a while you need to do a full defrag.

So far my experience is that a FULL defrag takes hours if the PC is well fragmented. Defragging is a right royal pain in my mind. 11 minutes? I have never had a defrag that fast unless it was only ten minutes since the last one...

• 1 month later...
I'm using O&O V10. It works quietly in the background and keeps things defragged, but once in a while you need to do a full defrag.

So far my experience is that a FULL defrag takes hours if the PC is well fragmented. Defragging is a right royal pain in my mind. 11 minutes? I have never had a defrag that fast unless it was only ten minutes since the last one...

Hi guys. I recently got O&O defrag and i was wondering what the best kind of defrag to do is o that program. There is complete/modified, complete/name, and complete/access. Which one of these will i want to do on my fsx drive?

Hi all just my 10cents worth I have been useing O&O defrag for about 3 years now and I think its one of the best out there sure you have to buy it but theres an old saying you get what you pay for I am now on version 11 and I always do a complete name defrag at least once a week its easy to set up and so easy to use I just leave it going while I have dinner I have FSX installed but I used it on FS2004 and it was just as good I find it does speed up FSX after its been done kind regards to all Mike