Payware Military Airbases

keflin2612

High Resolution Edwards AFB Photo ground texture <- from the people who did the design for Edwards AFB in the acceleration pack, iirc. Looks absolutely gorgeous ingame.

Extra Edwards Scenery Freeware <- some added scenery objects from the same people.

Scotflight RAF scenery <- payware detailed addon featuring RAF Leuchars, RAF Lossiemouth and RAF Kinloss in scotland.

SkySim Scenery <- These guys have scenery for Andrews AFB, Bunker Hill AFB and Ellsworth AFB. Sold as FS9 and FSX compatible, but not compatible with DX10 preview, so probably not pure FSX.

If I find anything else I'll edit this post and add it for you :).

Tony Martin and Ananda on the Horizon forums do some rather nice freeware millitary bases along with their Civillian Freeware designed to fit in with the Horizon GenX photoscenery - but I suspect they'd only really work with that package and the mesh that comes with it (they include flattens for the horizon mesh) Links are available on the Horizon forums if you're a Gen X user.