Lisbon For Fsx

Stefan Postema

Is there any idea on when we can expect the FSX version of Lisbon 2008?

I have the FS2004 version, but I recently switched to FSX, and I'm really looking forward to it...

Regards,

Stefan

Yep curious too still surprised that FS9 is released first ;-)

Cheers,

Is there any idea on when we can expect the FSX version of Lisbon 2008?

I have the FS2004 version, but I recently switched to FSX, and I'm really looking forward to it...

Regards,

Stefan

I do not understand this now you say i still do not know, and one of your producers says go be launched in January 2009 the Lisbon, Faro, Oporto airports.

so that more lies?

and say they do not have so many requests for Portugal.

this is a lie.

do not like it, send in false hopes.

thank you very much.

Dear Luis,

first of all I must admit that I am also waiting for the package for fs9 (that's why I don't buy Lissabon at the moment...).

But you shouldn't accuse the designers of beeing liars. There are other ways to express your dissapointment.

Greetings,

Max

Dear Luis,

first of all I must admit that I am also waiting for the package for fs9 (that's why I don't buy Lissabon at the moment...).

But you shouldn't accuse the designers of beeing liars. There are other ways to express your dissapointment.

Greetings,

Max

are then what is?

saying that doing so scenario, and another to say that not have anything in mind?

to be honest I did not want to say liars, but I would say to stop inventing false hopes

Hello Luis Abrunhosa,

This is why some companies refuse to answer the age old question, "When do you expect it to be released" and variations thereof.

Many folks know that software can have issues and then get delayed, this can cause some folks to become frustrated especially if they are eager to get there hands on it. But others will take it in there stride knowing that these things can and do happen.

Hello Luis Abrunhosa,

This is why some companies refuse to answer the age old question, "When do you expect it to be released" and variations thereof.

Many folks know that software can have issues and then get delayed, this can cause some folks to become frustrated especially if they are eager to get there hands on it. But others will take it in there stride knowing that these things can and do happen.

Lol hope that release will be the other way around to the future not the past!

Don't get it with some stubborn developers out there hence going only to buy FSX stuff...

Cheers,