Sorry, New Bug?

guenseli

Hello,

I'm very sorry, but I've found maybe another bug:

I pressed pause because I wented to the toilet and after I was back, engine status showed a blown up engine (oil temp and CHT) and engine was absolutely blown up.

I've tried to reconstruct the issue (except going to toilet every time). And yes if you press pause when you have stressed the engine a few seconds before you can see the temperature pointers going upwards during pause, in the end blowing up the engine.

Or is it a ultrarealistic feature, because Howard Hughes couldn't go to toilet, too?

Maybe then you should sell urine bags with the addon ;-)

and a question by the way:

Is there a maximum operation height for the H1-A somewhere in the manual. I haven't found it...?

I managed it to fly up to 27500 ft.....

good night and thanks for answering

Hello,

I'm very sorry, but I've found maybe another bug:

I pressed pause because I wented to the toilet and after I was back, engine status showed a blown up engine (oil temp and CHT) and engine was absolutely blown up.

I've tried to reconstruct the issue (except going to toilet every time). And yes if you press pause when you have stressed the engine a few seconds before you can see the temperature pointers going upwards during pause, in the end blowing up the engine.

Or is it a ultrarealistic feature, because Howard Hughes couldn't go to toilet, too?

Maybe then you should sell urine bags with the addon ;-)

and a question by the way:

Is there a maximum operation height for the H1-A somewhere in the manual. I haven't found it...?

I managed it to fly up to 27500 ft.....

good night and thanks for answering

Hi

1. You should never leave the H-1 "alone" if You are pressing the engine above it´s limit. At least not if Your toilet time takes longer than 5 min. :D

Well You could call it a bug, but the engine would have blown up anyway, so apart from making an emergency landing, You will have to reload the flight again.

2. 27500 ft for the H-1 is close to the real figure. No one knows for sure, but during beta testing we aimed for 29.000 ft.

Finn