Wilson Bar Id

Jurdoc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T9NNNws9w1g

there's several other videos on youtube for this airstrip.

note the scenery, including when he flies over MacKay bar upriver. the trees in the area are fairly tall, obscuring vision.

some people choose to snake up the valley before final, and those that maintain low altitude and just ride above the river will usually wind up making a sharper turn than this guy did, making the already low line-of-sight angle even more challenging. some people in certain aircraft have to approach very low on this strip, such as in a maule or piper. i believe this guy was in a CE180 and he seemed to be prop happy.

in fsx there are no trees in the area, and the mountain scenery is OK, but imagine what could be done with this place. a mile away at the confluence of the river there's MacKay, and i believe 4 or 5 strips within a 10 mile radius. what we got a brief glimpse of in the river in Lukla could be put to use (improved perhaps) as a showcase. I think it's a tempting challenge. Additionally adding trees into the mix would intensify the approach to the area...Perhaps this scenery could be release concurrently with the Aviat Husky I pray every night for you guys to build?

At the least. a fun youtube video to watch.