Ybbn And Aes

As far as I know only YSSY is now a separate download, available at the AVSIM ibrary.

For other airports, including YBBN, you'd have to install all the mammoth VOZ.

Unless you have its folders copied to a CD/DVD and you can find and select Brisbane airport files ony.

A real disadvantage of an anyway great addon.

Best regards,

Rafal

Thanks Rafal. Ya, that sucks. I am not going to d/l all of that scenery just so I can get YBBN...pity.

Trust me, it is well worth the download time! :)

VOZ will make you fall in love with flying down under! B)

Chris,

As I understood it, installing the whole package changes the textures for the whole world though, it does not stay limited to just Australia. Is that correct or am I mis-informed?

Chris,

As I understood it, installing the whole package changes the textures for the whole world though, it does not stay limited to just Australia. Is that correct or am I mis-informed?

It does change things to a degree although its not hard to replace toe other world textures with GE-PRO or any other add-ons like that.

My biggest problem with VOZ is the horrific water textures, inho only, that come with it but I change that back to my own as soon as the whole package is installed.

Hi,

You are a little misinformed, VOZ comes with a switcher so when you fly in Australia you use the switcher, if you fly somewhere else you turn it back off. In regards to the water textures, how I do it is: Once VOZ is installed, this you only have to do one time, you run the switcher then you find the VOZ folder in the FS root and replace the water textures with your own, what that does is that when next time you have switched off, VOZ will call the textures from that folder and voila, you have your own water without having to do anything else.

Now you also do not have to download it at all:

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info...products_id=307

You cannot go wrong for $2AUD I reckon ;) ( it is worldwide shipping as well )

With kind regards,

Jay Kae

VOZ Chairman

Jay Kae,

Thanks for fielding that one! :) I've been a little over worked and haven't had a chance to check the forums. :(

@everyone, If you haven't checked out the VOZ site or forums, please do so. They're a great bunch of folks there!

Regards,

Cris B. aka Sekhet