Aerosoft Manhattan And Megascenery New York

Everest63

I installed Aerosoft Manhattan, MegaScenery New York and the AS_MAN_MEGASCEN-COMPATIBILITY fix.

In the readme.txt for the compatibility fix there are files to be deleted, see screenshot. Those highlited .agn files were not found to be deleted. Anybody else have the same results?

Also, after the compatibility fix is done, do you have to run the MegaScenery Automatic Scenery Library Update a second time? You run the Automatic Scenery Library Update when you install MegaScenery New York. I know this is more of a question for the MegaScenery forums website, but nobody has responded there. For what that is, see the second screenshot.

post-17564-1211999035_thumb.jpg

post-17564-1211999441_thumb.jpg

Shaun,

What about my question regarding the MegaScenery Automatic Scenery Library Update?

Andrew

Hello Everest63,

May I suggest backing up the necessary files as per the readme then installing the compatibility files and then restart FS9 and check the scenery.

Hello Andrew,

I cant be sure about that, but check the scenery first after following the instructions in the readme. If it looks okay then fair enough, if not then try the Megascenery Automatic Scenery library update.