Twin Otter Mission Pack

I have tried everything but no matter what I do I get to a certain point and this mission crashes to desktop. I only flew 1 other mission, the Taku Glacier mission and it was fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mission pack, lowered my settings, even flown only in VC mode. I have no problems with my FSX running any of the missions , including add-on missions, so this is a specific problem with this mission pack. As I have purchased many Aerosoft products with no problems, I feel if this issue is not fixed with a patch I should be able to get a refund. My system specs fit the requirements needed for this addon when I purchased it. I see others have had this issue to. Anybody find a fix yet? Any help would be much appreciated.

• Aerosoft
The mission pack is version 102 (according to the reinstall)

I am running FSX with SP2 not Accel

O/S is XP

Thanks in advance Leonard

Frank

I just flown the mission without any problems. When you repeat the mission, does it happen on the same location? Is there any 3rd party scenery installed that covers this region?

I am also a but worried about the fact you say you flown the mission in VC mode only, as the Twin Otter we done and should be used actually only has a VC mode and no 2d panels.

I disabled all addon weather generators and I have no addon scenery in FSX. By running in VC mode only, I mean I didn't switch views to outside view. I don't use the 2d panel. The CTD happens anytime after the first stop on the mission. Usually it occurs about halfway to the 2nd stop on the mission.

Thanks for replying. Hope this info helps.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I am having this same problem, the Talkeetna to Healy leg about 20m from the mission waypoint FSX crashes to desktop with an error message saying it had run out of memory, this happened twice in a row. I have 3GB physical memory and 2-4GB Virtual memory and have not had FSX crash like this previously.

Mission Pack has been patched to 1.03

Windows XP Pro SP3

FSX SP2

X-Graphics

FS Global X

• 1 year later...

Hy i'am new here and i also have a simple question about Alaska 1 mission that is when i arrived at Nugget I see the little airport and i land to it but then nothing happens to continue the mission... what does i made wrong???