Hi I just had to reinstall msfs due to a hardware issue. The IFR1 worked fine before but now the knobs and all GPS buttons dont work. I can control hdg and coms no issue. When I press FMS 1 and rotate the knobs nothing happens. I try the DIR TO, menu, CLR and no response. Testing using the asoba 172 and g1000. Using USB 3. Any ideas?

For what it is worth, I downloaded Mobiflight, which I have never used. I used the 172 g1000 and both FMS's work. But now the AP does not but the Honeycomb AP works and the lights are on when engaged on the Octavi. Conflict with the Bravo? I do not know. New Win11 and new MSFS install.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

You also opened a support ticket (#27231) with the very same question.
It had been answered :
Can you please apply this basic test tutorial and check if you get the same results ?

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/176875-octavi-ifr-1-setup-with-msfs-default-c172/

I will now close this post so that we can consistently carry on via the support system.

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.