Megathread: Toolbar Pushback Xbox Controller Issues

FT17

Hi theres no update available on Aerosoft one. It only version 1.0.1 which still inverses the elevator axis 

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, FT17 said:

Hi theres no update available on Aerosoft one. It only version 1.0.1 which still inverses the elevator axis 

Whoops - Looks like I got the version numbers muddled up.

Let me find out the latest with this fix, and I'll update you all shortly.

• Like 1

• Administrator

For anyone having this issue, please try the latest version which has been released today. Full patch notes can be found below.

• Like 3

OK. So, I've tested this new version and have some good news and bad news.

The good news is that the xbox controller issue (for me) is now resolved and my flight controls are working as normal.

The bad news is:

1. The first time I used MSFS after installing the new version, and after using the tool, I quit MSFS and got a BSOD with an error of BAD_POOL_CALLER and my pc rebooted. It hasn't done it since, only the once but I thought I'd mention it.
  2. If I am using Marketplace/3rd party airports, the TUG shows and connects to the aircraft. But as soon as I've planned my pushback and the pushback starts, the TUG disappears. This does not happen with the standard MSFS airports.

Apart from that, everything seems to be working now apart from point 2 I mentioned.

EDIT: I've just noticed in the manual you mention about the TUG disappearing so I presume this is the reason as stated in the manual.