BRAVO NOT WORKING ON MAC OSX

Hi,

I've bought the Alpha and Bravo for my xplane 12 sim working on my MacBook Pro M1 Pro SONOMA 14.2 and I'm very frustrated that I can't be able to download any profils (.json). 

After reading lot's of topic on the forum, everybody has the same problem and nobody have found the solution, I find it very unacceptable that nothing has been done to solve the problem and to let the mention "Mac OS X compatible" on the product because yes you can easily plug the Alpha Yoke and configure all the switches but in the case of the Bravo throttle, same you can easily configure switches and axis but for autopilot, if you're not a developer, you're not able to let it work.

You have some profils on the AEROSOFT website but when you download them and try to import them inside the honeycomb configurator, the .json files are grey and impossible to import them and use the autopilot section on the sim which for me is really important.

Spend 275$ on the bravo and can't let it work 100% isn't possible !

So if someone has found a solution since 2021, I will be very happy to know that a solution exist but at this time I'm very frustrated....

Thanks for all peoples that will answer and potentially help me in the futur for it !