Aerosoft EDDK Köln Bonn

pilotkp

Hi, I recently purchased Aerosoft Köln Bonn XP and I love it.

Recently I was at the real airport and I noticed there is a new terminal for low cost airlines like Ryanair, near gate C01, in real life. This is not featured in the XP version of the airport, instead, there is a construction site where the new terminal is supposed to be in the scenery.

Also I noticed there are no more ads on the jetways and the passenger bridges that lead to the jetways, in real life, where in the scenery the Sixt Car Rental ads are located currently.

I saw the new terminal is actually featured in the MSFS version of Köln Bonn Airport, but sadly not in the X-Plane version.

Is it therefore possible that the XP version of Köln Bonn Airport will get an update soon, so that the 2023/2024 version of the airport is also featured in X-Plane? I would really like to see this beautiful scenery get an update for X-Plane too. X-Plane still gets used by many people, so it really isn’t that only MSFS needs the attention for scenery development.

Köln Bonn Airport is one of my favourites to fly from/to, both in real life and in X-Plane. For that reason I would love to see it get updated for the X-Plane sim as well. It truly would be awesome!

If any of the Aerosoft development team could answer to this topic, that’d be nice. :)

• Administrator

Hello ,

the developer of Köln for XP11 is Jo Erlend Sund.

It is the decision of the developer to make an update for XP11 or may be an Upgrade for XP12

But at the time I have no infos about that.

But I will try to get more infos in the next time for that...

Greets Heinz

18 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello ,

the developer of Köln for XP11 is Jo Erlend Sund.

It is the decision of the developer to make an update for XP11 or may be an Upgrade for XP12

But at the time I have no infos about that.

But I will try to get more infos in the next time for that...

Greets Heinz

Okay, that’s good to hear. I really like the scenery (also the way it currently is) and I hope Jo will decide to update it to a more recent airport layout for XP as well. Thanks for the reply Heinz, I’ll monitor this thread for the info regarding a possible update. :)

12 hours ago, Andre_RX85 said:

Have you tried the FLY AGI freeware version from EDDK?

The current gateway version from mroe is also very good.

Thanks. I used his version for XP11 in the past, until it got taken down on their website. Currently, I like the Aerosoft payware more. Also the one you mentioned doesn’t feature the newer airport layout, but thanks anyway.

• Like 1