EDDM & GCLP VDGS not displaying information, MSFS

Infrequentflyer

Hi. I recently purchased Aerosoft/sim wings EDDM Munich and GCLP Mallorca and so far I am very satisfied with my purchases. Except for the VDGS not working as it should.
I bought them off the Orbx client. I have tried reinstalling both the VDGS driver and airport itself without success, and last night while troubleshooting I noticed that EDDH VDGS is not working either.

Upon spawning in, the VDGS does not display any information, it's just black/dead and does not recognize any simbrief fltpln. When using the VDGS UI menu it works, but not displaying any correct information, except for the time and temperature - but not at EDDH, it shows up on the UI but not displaying information on the APIS. I bought EDDH from the in sim marketplace.
The Orbx client is not updated to 1.7.2. So I downloaded the latest update from Aerosoft One client and no difference, same thing.
I have also tried the fix from a similar thread and nothing.
I have EBBR as well that works as intended. All add-ons mentioned in this post are from Aerosoft or Sim Wings.

Below are relevant troubleshooting logs and XML-files

simwings_gclp.xml simwings_EDDH.xml EDDM_VDGS.xml aerosoft-vdgs-driver-log.log

• 3 weeks later...

Update as of 12/12-23.

- AI traffic doesn't seem to work at EDDM. I've been using the add-on on and off and never seen any traffic. I'm using FSLTL. EDDM is the only airfield where I'm encountering this issue.
- VDGS still not working at any of the aforementioned airports

Thanks in advance to anyone for any help concerning these issues.