Please login to display this image.

• Thanks 2

This is an older but still beautiful rendition of the airport with a perfectly matching Ortho. There are only a handful of freeware artists delivering this kind of quality which is better than most payware scenery that I know and I spent a four digit amount on payware scenery for XP11 over time, approx. 180 payware sceneries, and only a few are on the same level or better than yours. Thanks a lot for your enthusiams and work, you are a true master of scenery building for X-Plane.

Even though EDDK is a great scenery, I admire your small airfields even more because earlier or later someone will release a payware scenery for all the bigger airports and it's hard to compete commercial presence and availability.
Your small airfields like Rheine, Thalmässing, etc. are as good as your EDDK scenery on a smaller scale and there may be some competition as well but I know already that you will never become a victim in this area...  😉

• Developer

Thanks a lot but the credits for the small airfields belong to Johannes who made them possible with his beatiful 3D objects and all the details he puts into his work. In the end, I have just ported them to X-Plane and added some stuff of mine, but I really want to highlight here that these airfields are not completely my work. This is also true for EDDK because this is originally Cedriks project and I have just continued to provide technical support for the scenery over the years.

In fact most of my work are contributions/cooperations so I can focus on what I like to do and what I'm good at. There are only these few projects I've done all by myself:

• FlyAgi Tweak Utility
  • FlyAgi Vegetation + Global Trees
  • FlyAgi Wind Turbines Library + Overlays

🙂

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
Am 15.10.2023 um 13:26 schrieb FlyAgi:

My next port is the old EDDK Cologne-Bonn airport:

@FlyAgi

I really like this airport, great work! But in my case Terminal 1 has no illumination at night while terminal 2 and the cargo terminal are illuminated. Is there any chance to fix this or am I missing something?

• Developer

I just checked the lighting and this seems fine to me.

Maybe you are missing OpenSceneryX oder MisterX-Libraries? The scenery still uses some contents from those libraries but will run without notice even if not installed but then you might have some objects missing and I think there are some floodlights used from MisterX-Library.

• Like 1

vor 13 Stunden schrieb FlyAgi:

I just checked the lighting and this seems fine to me.

Maybe you are missing OpenSceneryX oder MisterX-Libraries? The scenery still uses some contents from those libraries but will run without notice even if not installed but then you might have some objects missing and I think there are some floodlights used from MisterX-Library.

That made it work indeed. MisterX library was missing, guess I was too fast with reading the manual and missed that part... Thanks for your quick support!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Well... that means, Jetway are not visible at all or they don't work as expected? The scenery uses standard XP12 jetways which have to be connected manually.

Anyway, I will check the scenery and upload again, just in case that the jetways were disabled for some reason in the current version, please download again in half an hour (counting from the time of this post, I have to upload a new version which takes some time) and check again.