Big red error message: NDP charts

Medic89

My App doesn't load charts anymore (loading circle doesn't dissapear), when I try to login to NDP charts web app, it says just "Error".

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hey all, sorry for the inconvenience. Our IT team is looking into this, and I'll let you know once it's resolved.

• Thanks 1

Hi!

Are charts down for anyone else? I've checked my iPad, and web client. When I try to load the app/webpage, it simply just says "Error".

Thanks!

Is anyone else having issues with NDP charts? I figured it must be wither account or server related since I've tried loading up the charts on both the website, the app and different browsers and devices, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if it's a global server problem. I've attached a screenshot of the error message, although it really doesn't say a whole lot.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

Is anyone else having issues with NDP charts? I figured it must be wither account or server related since I've tried loading up the charts on both the website, the app and different browsers and devices, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if it's a global server problem. I've attached a screenshot of the error message, although it really doesn't say a whole lot.

Hi,

I've merged your thread with the other thread - We're currently investigating this issue and will provide an update once the issue has been resolved.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator

The issue should now indeed be resolved. Thanks for your patience, all!

Please let us know if any of you still have access issues.

• Thanks 1