Flight Tales I - Bonus Mission!

horst18519

As you can see on the newspage we present a gimmick to all of you mission lovers. ;)

It's a double mission and you can fly it from both perspectives (see pictures to get the idea).

More info - oops, it's german. No matter, the mission itself is completely english.

So is this bonus mission an extra one for Flight Tales one users or is it just another demo that would have to be uninstalled if you loaded the full version? I am confused now.

It's a complete mission on its own - what do I say? It's TWO standalone missions. ;)

Download and enjoy. Only requirement is that you own Acceleration.

It's called another Demo, because maybe it shows how cool the Tales are for people who didn't want to find out yet. :D

You need to have Acceleration, because it includes the EH101 Helicopter as well as AI that follow flightpaths, which is only possible with the new Acceleration features. Sorry.

Dear Thorsten,

Kudos to you for these great missions!

I like the EH-101 and specifically with the sling/hook. Doing a mission with a AI aircraft is genius and it is really well done. I like a lot the unload part over the submarine. The searching part is really well balanced (not too long lol)

I didn't encounter any problems and I had a lot of fun. I have to complete the other one, making acrobatic manoeuvers over the oil rig, lot of fun again B)

Thank you and great job!

Benoit.

Thanks Benoit. We had a lot of trouble in betatesting with the AI Helis flying predefined paths. Good to see it works for people out there. :D

I also most enjoyed waiting for the ship with the other Heli hovering with me.