Aerosoft One installs TECNAM P2006T and it's depency, but cannot be activated.

Wil van der Putten

The Tecnnam and it's extra dependency are installed in their folders as instructed by Aerosoft One.

Unfortunately the Tecnam only gets as far as the startup on the runway, but is then suddenly blocked/frozen with the warning 'Activation blocked'

With the term frozen I want to emphasize that this situation can only be ended using the Task manager (Ctrl Alt Delete)...

I have a pic of this warning enclosed...

Alas, the link in this warning only directs to the developer, but not to seller Aerosoft, while it might be an Aerosoft issue, taken the following into account.

When comparing the install with my other purchased/installed aircraft in Aerosoft One, I see that the Tecnam has no serial number, while the others have.

Also, the Tecnam version that got installed is 1.03 public.  Public?

Could this be a wrong version made available on the downloadserver, that cannot be activated?

Please comment, Wil.

Please login to display this image.

Tnx, for pointing this out. The exe.xml proved to be faulty: In it I found multiple instances of the same strings pointing to the Aerosoft executable. Removing all of these and keeping one, was the solution.

The Tecnam still has a nasty bug (a red ground cart (!) flying in formation in the outside view behind the left wing), which causes stutters as soon as I switch to the 3rd person view. These stutters then stay until the end of flight. I assume this bug to be a thing for the developer to solve and not for Aerosoft ...

Bye, Wil.

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 minutes ago, WilvdP said:

I assume this bug to be a thing for the developer to solve and not for Aerosoft ...

Yes, please contact FSS

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, ElCamster said:

I'm getting this on 9/5/23 with no previous problems

Hi,

Could you please give the steps here a try?