MSFS - EDDB /EDLP- Bought via Sim Marketplace but cannot see installed Airport on Aerosoft One

Tech GamersHouse

Hi everyone,

I just bought Berlin airport via Sim Marketplace, then I would like to use VDGS system but somehow my Aerosft One cannot see the airport that I have installed in my Sim, can someone advise how to get that sorted see some pic below, thanks in advance 

Also, how do I get version v2? Is this automatically installed or do I need to download an update ??

And the same time I got one free airport that was given by Aerosoft also cannot be seen on Aerosoft One

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Products bought via the marketplace can not be seen by AerosoftONE (AO), as Microsoft uses a total different installation procedure with encrypted files. Also, all updates for those products are done via the marketplace.

To install VDGS click in AO in the left pane on "Dependencies" and install the necessary files from there.

• Upvote 1