LIGHTNING F6 AUTOPILOT

I have built a controller with 4 rocker switches and I want to mimic part of the autopilot controller and Assign HEIGHT HEADING TRACK and GLIDE functions to the switches. My problem is finding the correct code for the switches using FSUIPC, I can get the switches to operate with LVARS ,FSUIPC  codes and FSX codes. With my programmed TRACK and GLIDE the operation doesn't seem to mimic the operation that I get when I operate the cockpit switches with a mouse. I sort of remember an article on the AIRBUS where some wrote a LUA file with the code to operate all AIRBUS switches and as an example      AP1  Button   ipc.writeLvar("L:AB_AP_AP1", 1)  to activate button   ipc.writeLvar("L:SmallOverheadPushButtons", 1)  to activate buttons operation. For the F6 I can find the LVAR to Switch button but cannot find the LVAR to make the button work. Can anyone offer any help please? Chris