Honeycomb B lost calibration

Hi,

I just noticed that after the last MSFS update, I lost the configuration for the Honeycomb B for Turbo Props. I reconfigured it, but now the throttle moves from full throttle to full reverse when I put it only to idle. So it is out of sync with the hardware. I tried calibrating it with the windows controller calibration tool, but that didn't change anything. Also, when the throttle is in the full forward position, the lever in the cockpit jumps back to full reverse. All this tested with the standard ASOBO C208.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Can you show the assignments and the sensitivities in MSFS ?

Are the axes correctly responding in the Windows joystick utility ?

Can you make sure no other device has any axis assigned to  the throttle function? 

Best regards.

Thanks,

I have the settings and assignments attached. The axes are responding correctly. I checked all other devices, there are no other throttle settings.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Sorry about the screenshots in the middle of the text...

I found out, that the slider in the sensitivity screen moves according to the movement of the throttle. In the assignments, the white band does not move. In the calibration (Windows), the throttle moves, but is reaches the button of the calibration window with a value of 567, whereas the full movement gives a value of 1023. So something is wrong with calibration, but the tool doesn't change it.