Automatic Jetway connection not working... EBBR and ENVA

Yamakazi

Hello.

I purchased EBBR scenery ( one of the best scenery for MSFS!), and i wanted to try the VDGS system.

I am able to get into the meny with shit + v, select the correct gate etc... 

The only thing is that the jetway do no connect to the plane! And yes the option is enabled, and my plane has parking brakes and the engines are off.. but nothing happens..

Whats going on?

I use GSX Pro, can it be a problem?

PS: I bought as well Trondheim scenery and i have the same issue... 

Update 1: i disabled jetway configuration and airport service configuration in GSX PRO setting for EBBR and ENVA.. and its seems now working. In ENVA the gate 34 do not work, but 31 works.. i havent tried the other gates in ENVA...  I dont know why its is like that.  

I see also that if i stand at the gate (start the flight) i have to use ATC in MSFS to operate the jetway... but when arriving at the gate the gate will automaticaly operates after engine shutdown..

• Yamakazi changed the title to Automatic Jetway connection not working... EBBR and ENVA
  • Aerosoft
Am 22.1.2023 um 22:00 schrieb Yamakazi:

I see also that if i stand at the gate (start the flight) i have to use ATC in MSFS to operate the jetway... but when arriving at the gate the gate will automaticaly operates after engine shutdown..

Hi,

I understand correctly that generally you got it to work? Yes...other addons that also drive the jetway (like GSX) might interfer.

That the jetway will only connect after a successful docking and not on initial loading is normal and as expected by design.

• 6 months later...