Review : Dhc-6 Twin Otter X

• Aerosoft

Screenshot artist, who do pretty solid reviews, reviewed the Twin Otter. And of course, they liked it.

"The night before I wrote this conclusion, I downloaded and installed a little tool which extracts and breaks down a lot of information from the FSX flight log, giving you, amongst other things, a total time per model breakdown of your hours. I was slightly surprised to find that I had flown two particular turboprops a lot more than anything else and that the Aerosoft Twotter, which I have had for a considerably shorter time than the other one, was top of the list."

Check out the review.

Now well Mathijs, I guess you'll be happy to hear that I (one of the reviewers of www.flightsimx.be - probably the largest Belgian FS website) have the honor of reviewing the two deHavilland's from you guys.

At the moment I haven't got much time left (school :( ) but I'll let you know when I start writing the review, and when it'll probably published.

I must say that these two products are the only ones I'm completely satisfied of; especially the performance in the sim is excellent. And the lack of a 2D panel...who cares about a panel when you've got such a nice virtual cockpit :lol: ?! The only thing I regret is that there is an amphibious version; something my 'colleague' Ian at Screenshotartist.co.uk pointed out too. Though rare in the real-world, it's a lot more useful for us bush-pilots in Flight Simulator...

Joris

(P.S.: you may want to check out my Photobucket album - check my signature for the URL -, some people say there are some pretty good pictures in it, and quite alot from the Beaver).