Problems 1.95a

JohnT

Hi Oliver,

I am having on-going problems since updating to 1.95a. AES refuses to acknowledge the existance of "Spanish Airports- LEMD"

If I recall correctly, I did have problems with LEBL, but a re-installation of 1.95a, as you suggested cured that one. Not so with this scenery. Before we go any further. I have also installed LEMDGB and followed the instructions to the letter, just a little confused with their instructions, that it must be placed higher than LEMD. But suffice to say, I have tried moving it (LEMDGB that is) to both a higher/lower layer level to no avail. Moved the AFCAD from the LEMDGB folder to the Aerosoft/LEMD scenery folder, but AES still does not see an installed version of LEMD, no matter what combination I try.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

JohnT

• Developer

Did you have Simwings/Aerosoft Mega Airport Madrid 2008? I don't think so, because this scenery is not released yet. The old Airport of Spanisch Airport is not supported by AES. See Releasenote.

Did you have Simwings/Aerosoft Mega Airport Madrid 2008? I don't think so, because this scenery is not released yet. The old Airport of Spanisch Airport is not supported by AES. See Releasenote.

O-oo-o-p-s

JohnT