Cannot Assign Credits To Fscloud9 Bergen Scenery

Ad

Today i bought Bergen Airport from FSCloud9 for FS9.

You can only download version 1.01 at www.fscloud9.com

I've installed, payed and activated that version but when i want to assign credits to ENBR i got a banner withe the message that i need as minumum version 1.01 of Cloud9 Bergen. :(

For AES i use version 1.95a.

I couldn't find anything about this problem here, but i've no idea what i've done wrong.

I hope someone has the solution...... :rolleyes:

Regards, Ad Ording

The Netherlands

• Developer

Hí,

do you have Vista? Is your FS installed below c:\Programme?

Could you check the box in front of Bergen? The Message is only a Info and is comming allways, even when the activation could be done and 1.01 is installed. So, when the box is check, Bergen should be active for AES.

Hí,

do you have Vista? Is your FS installed below c:\Programme?

Could you check the box in front of Bergen? The Message is only a Info and is comming allways, even when the activation could be done and 1.01 is installed. So, when the box is check, Bergen should be active for AES.

Hello Oliver,

I have Windows XP and FS is installed in d:\fs2004

I use AES from the very first day and have about 100 airports in FULL mode and never had this problem before.

The box in front of Bergen is checked but i cannot assign the 2 credits and it keeps DEMO mode active.

Also after starting FS, AES stays in DEMO mode at Bergen. (AES disappear after a few minutes)

For testing i activated another airport and that became fully assigned inmediatelly.

I also have Amsterdam from Cloud9 and AES works perfect with that airport.

So, a very strange behaviour with Bergen.

I hope you still have some ideas....

Greetings, Ad

Yes, i use AES 1.95a. First i used a version that was upgraded from v1.95 to v1.95a

But to be sure that the v1.95a was complete i did a re-install with the full v1.95a yesterday.

But without luck so far....

Ad

• Developer

Ok,

I have checked it and here all is fine. Let use check the steps:

- When you start AEShelp and you go to the List, check that you have minimum 2 free credits to assign

- Check the Box on top of the list "List only installed Airport"

- ENBR should be still in the list

- click one time on the line of ENBR (not on the checkbox, more right on the text)

- No message should open, but the Button "Assign credits..." should be displayed

- Press this button and you get two questions, that you really want to assign the 2 credits, both press YES

- Now you should see a "full" behind the ENBR line

- Press "Save Changes" and exit AESHELP

-When you now start AESHelp again, ENBR should be in FULL

Ok,

I have checked it and here all is fine. Let use check the steps:

- When you start AEShelp and you go to the List, check that you have minimum 2 free credits to assign

I've 50 credits free to assign

- Check the Box on top of the list "List only installed Airport"

Checked

- ENBR should be still in the list

It's in the list

- click one time on the line of ENBR (not on the checkbox, more right on the text)

Done

- No message should open, but the Button "Assign credits..." should be displayed

Doesn't work, i got inmediatelly the banner with the message about the version of FSClouds which i have to use.

- Press this button and you get two questions, that you really want to assign the 2 credits, both press YES

Not displayed

- Now you should see a "full" behind the ENBR line

DEMO mode

- Press "Save Changes" and exit AESHELP

-When you now start AESHelp again, ENBR should be in FULL

DEMO mode

BUT.........i found a solution.

I tried to assign another aiport and the button with "Assign credits etc" got active.

After that switched to and clicked on the line of ENBR and then i could assign two credits for Bergen.

After that i got the full mode. Checked it in FS and the time limit was gone.

It is not the way it should go, but AES is active in Bergen now.

Another strange thing that happens in Bergen is that after the activation of AES all the ground taxilines at the gate with the different positions for aircrafts are gone.

I mean the lines which indicates where to stop with a B737, B777, A319-20-21 or B747 etc.

When i uncheck ENBR, these lines are back. Also very strange!

Do you have the same effect or am i the only one again.

Regards, Ad

• Developer

Yes,

the markings are excluded with the vehicles around the position, because they where in the same Object. It's extrem complex to split them, so I hope it is not a critical lost for you.

Hi Oliver, it's no problem for me but i just wanted to know if i was the only one with that issue.

Anyway, many thanks for your help and that also during the weekend.

AES is a top product with top support!!!

Greetings from Holland

Ad

• 1 month later...
Hi Oliver, it's no problem for me but i just wanted to know if i was the only one with that issue.

Anyway, many thanks for your help and that also during the weekend.

AES is a top product with top support!!!

Greetings from Holland

Ad

Although a bit old

had exactly the same problem with Cloud9 Eham. Although it was installed, latest version, it remained in Demo mode no matter what I did. The assing credit tab never appeared. I had done exactly what you did and EHAM was activated normally. THe only difference I see is that the FULL is not in capital letters as the rest airports but is written full.

Chris