Lord Hawe X Problem Texture

markslmvsk

Hi all!

I ha ve a problem with Lord Hawe Island X.

All scenery is good but I cannot see the rock

on two major mountain. I see the basic texture of fsx in only those two part

of scenery.

Somebody can help me?

Thanks in advance for your kind attention and cooperation.

Mark

Hi all!

I ha ve a problem with Lord Hawe Island X.

All scenery is good but I cannot see the rock

on two major mountain. I see the basic texture of fsx in only those two part

of scenery.

Somebody can help me?

Thanks in advance for your kind attention and cooperation.

Mark

could you post a screenshot of what exactly you are seeing?

does the problem persist, if you move close to the rock and wait a while? still no rock texture?

Please check that you have your Scenery complexity slider to Normal. The rock might display then :)

Hi Guys,

Scenery complexity slider is set to Normal but nothing.....After I press "V" where I can found my screenshot for post on forum?

Thanks

Yep, everything here is blurred ... I would try the following ... move ALL detail sliders to max ... don't forget texture resolution ... fly to a point not too far from that area, then hit "pause" ... wait for two minutes ... get some coffee or tea ... come back ... now if everything looks sharp, then the scenery should be installed fine, but the pc cannot keep up loading.

(Normally not an issue, as LHI is so small, that even low end machines can run it at max details, but it certainly is worth a try!)

hope that helps ...

Yep, everything here is blurred ... I would try the following ... move ALL detail sliders to max ... don't forget texture resolution ... fly to a point not too far from that area, then hit "pause" ... wait for two minutes ... get some coffee or tea ... come back ... now if everything looks sharp, then the scenery should be installed fine, but the pc cannot keep up loading.

(Normally not an issue, as LHI is so small, that even low end machines can run it at max details, but it certainly is worth a try!)

hope that helps ...

unfurtunally after try it, didnt work...it's very strange because other scenery works well!!!

unfurtunally after try it, didnt work...it's very strange because other scenery works well!!!

This is unusual ... try a reinstall of LHI? That's not a lot of work ... perhaps something went wrong the first time :)

This is unusual ... try a reinstall of LHI? That's not a lot of work ... perhaps something went wrong the first time :)

First of all Thanks.

If I reinstall all I need to reinsert procut key for registration? If Yes there are no problems for register to time same product??

thk mark

If I reinstall all I need to reinsert procut key for registration? If Yes there are no problems for register to time same product??

Mark,

yes, same key ... I believe eventually, if you try it more often, you'd have to contact support here ... but I'm sure no issues with two installs, especially on the same machine :)

First of all Thanks.

thk mark

You can re-install the product as many times as necessary.

There is no restriction unlike the old installers we used to use.