Mega Airport Heathrow For Fsx

Moshe

Hi,

I believe that you can always get the newest version in the place where you purchased it. So if you got it from aerosoft go ahead and log into your account and see if there is a new version or an update.

Hi,

I believe that you can always get the newest version in the place where you purchased it. So if you got it from aerosoft go ahead and log into your account and see if there is a new version or an update.

i also believed in that, until today... i opened a ticket with customer support and i did not get a cleared answer yet.

therefore my question here is to one of the aerosoft stuff members, hopefully i will get it cleared here :rolleyes:

here are some details:

ticket# 7m7G1i4e3E4c7G

Order #37676 (Delivered)

Order Date: Friday 28 September, 2007

in the order page there is an active link to file: AS_MEGAAIRPORTLONDONX.zip

after i download and open it i see it is version 1.00, i know a later version is available.

I could not find any updates for this file in my account, only the "lights" update.

I am writing to AS since this morning and getting answers, none of them directed me to the required link :(

anyone here please?