AES AND DENVER

josealbanez

Oliver;

I recently took a trip from KORD (chicago) to KDEN( denver) to my surprice the bridge did not dock to my aircraft and only the stairs and service vehicle were available. I checked the core folder and didn't find the AES jetways active .bgl

The imaginesim KDEN folder is also missing from the airport folder within AES :?:

how can i fix this?

Thanks

• Developer

Hi,

there is no KDEN Folder or Jetways file, so that is normal.

Did you see the jetways in KDEN? Is the Aircraft parked correct? At which position you see that? Did you check other positions? Do you use AES 1.95a?

Oliver;

Thanks for the prompt reply... I am using version 1.95a; the aircraft was parked at the correct position by using the option within AES. The jetways are visible. I see the KDEN.bgl and Config but not the jetway bgl file not visible... I have re installed three times now with no effect.

purchased new credits reassigned just in case and nothing...

• Developer

HI,

as I say before, don't look of any file, there are no KDEN.BGL or Jetways Files related to AES.

When you see the jetways and the Stairs are moving, AES is full active. It is possible that your Aircraft is parked outside the movearea of the jetways. So please say me, which aircraft you use and where you park it.

And maybe try the F8 Button in the AES window to move the aircraft to the correct position.